We have the connections you need to process credit card or debit card payments easily and seamlessly so you can drive the most profit possible.
We’ve partnered with Paystri to help you get the point of sale terminal or payment processing machine that’s right for your business.
- A credit card processing machine is available to members with a business checking account.
- A personal representative- Your Paystri representative will get to know your business to match you with the best card processing solution.
- 24/7 support– Customer service and technical support is available 24/7, 365 days a year.
It’s possible to save more on Merchant Services. Ask us about what our Merchant Services partners can do for you!
We can help your business offer value-added retirement plans for your employees. These options are a great way to enhance your benefits package and help your employees build a stronger financial future.
Simplified Employee Pension (SEP)
A Simplified Employee Pension, or SEP, is a pension plan established by a business or business owner for their employees. As a business owner, you can make contributions to your employees’ SEP accounts, helping to set them up for retirement success.
- Flexible terms
- Profit sharing plans available
- $500 minimum to open
|Term||Rate*||APY**||Minimum Balance to Open||Minimum Daily Balance to Earn APY|
|14 Months (SPECIAL)||1.099%||1.10%||$500.00||$500.00|
* NEW MONEY for all CD Specials
1 Rates subject to change without notice.
2 Annual Percentage Yield.
1, 3 Transaction limitations apply, per Regulation D - no more than six (6) transfers or withdrawals per calendar month or statement cycle can be conducted.
4 Terms less than 12 months earn simple interest. Dividends are compounded and paid monthly. Federal regulations require a penalty for early withdrawal on all term deposits.
5 Personal Community First MMDA available only with a checking account > $1,000 balance/direct deposit at the time of opening. Fees may reduce earnings.
**Refer to CCU's Fee Schedule and Account Product Disclosures for additional account requirements to earn interest. MEMBER NCUA, MSIC
Savings Incentive Match Plans (SIMPLE)
Improve the financial lives of your employees with a Savings Incentive Match Plan, or SIMPLE. This option is for business owners who have fewer than 100 employees and works like a 401(K) plan. You can choose to match your employees’ contributions and add value to their financial future.
To find out more about our Savings Incentive Match Plans, visit one of our branches, today!
Make keeping your books easy with Community Credit Union’s Business Online Banking. You can have around-the-clock access to a more sophisticated, robust online banking portal for business that’s different than Community’s regular Online Banking.
Business Online Banking is specifically designed to help you manage your business accounts.
Business Online Banking has:
- Multi-layered authentication security
- Cash management and fund transfers
- Multiple user access levels
- 24/7 online access
- Transfer abilities
- View check images
- Encrypted online statements
We’re the credit union that comes to you! Community Credit Union understands your business and knows that you want your employees to feel valued. Our Bank at Work Program gives your employees personalized help, flexible checking account choices, and lower interest rates on loans. Plus, they may receive an enrollment bonus!
By enabling your employees to join Community Credit Union, you’re helping them take advantage of great products and services like:
- Free Checking – Choose between Free Kasasa® Checking, regular Free Checking, and Interest Bearing Checking.
- Savings Accounts – Accounts that help your employees save and earn.
- Loans – Personal and auto loans that offer low rates.
- Mortgages & Home Equity Lines – Fixed and adjustable rates to help them achieve their dreams.
- Payroll Deductions – Helping to make their financial lives easier.
Download our Bank- at- Work e-brochure today! Download Here.